University of Cincinnati’s online graduate certificate and master’s degree in behavior analysis can expand your skills in the core competencies of applied behavior analysis and prepare you to become a skilled practitioner.
- 100% online; no on-campus residency
- Learn from real-world, clinically experienced faculty
- No GRE required for admission
- Complete the certificate in as few as three semesters, and the master’s in as few as five
- Regional and CAEP* accreditation
- Financial Aid available for both the graduate certificate and master’s degree
*o Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP); 2010 Massachusetts Ave., NW, Suite 500 Washington, DC 20036; p (202) 223-0077 f (202) 296-6620. www.CAEP.org