Master of Education in Foundations in Behavior Analysis
The Core of the Program: Applied Behavior Analysis Competencies
The online Master of Education in Foundations in Behavior Analysis provides students with foundational knowledge in applied behavior analysis, education, and psychology for practice in schools and other agencies serving children, including those with disabilities. The Master of Education in Foundations in Behavior Analysis degree has broad applications in areas of increasing interest and market demand (e.g., serving children with autism and other behavioral disabilities). Students enrolled in the master’s program will learn to focus on changing behaviors in important contexts, such as the school and family, and to collaborate with key individuals for effecting meaningful changes within these contexts.
The curriculum of the Master of Education in Foundations in Behavior Analysis Program includes the six courses that are required in the Behavior Analysis Graduate Certificate (and approved by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board) and four additional courses focusing on the educational and psychological foundations of school psychology.
- 10 courses, each 15 weeks in duration
- First six courses approved by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board as meeting the coursework requirements for eligibility to take the Board Certified Behavior Analyst Examination
- Immediate application of coursework to your current position
- Ability to maintain your current position and income while you earn your degree
- Option to complete the program in as few as five semesters (20 months), depending on the number of classes taken per term
- 100% online; no on-campus residency
- Convenience of 24/7 access to coursework anywhere there is Internet connectivity
Take a look at our comprehensive curriculum designed to help you become a Board Certified Behavior Analyst.
Understand the science of applied behavior analysis, education, and psychology with UC’s online MEd program.
Among the many other benefits, an MEd in Foundations in Behavior Analysis will bring you one step closer to becoming a Behavior Analyst.
Up to nine semester hours of graduate credit from a regionally accredited college or university may be transferred into the Master of Education in Foundations in Behavior Analysis online.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.