Behavior Analysis Graduate Certificate Objectives
The Online Behavior Analysis Graduate Certificate at the University of Cincinnati provides a highly integrated sequence of courses covering the core competencies of applied behavior analysis. The coursework addresses the provision of assessment and intervention services to individuals in both educational and clinical settings.
- Provide students with the core knowledge in applied behavior analysis as recommended by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board.
- Thoroughly examine topics including behavioral assessment, functional behavior assessment/analysis, intervention for academic and behavioral problems, data-based decision making, single-case design research methodology, and ethical standards for practice.
- Teach students methods to develop effective interventions to address a wide array of learning and behavior problem behaviors across typically developing populations and disability categories in both clinical and educational settings.
- Deliver a flexible online learning experience that connects educators, counselors, and mental health practitioners to provide a comprehensive behavior analysis education.
- Provide coursework that can be applied to a master’s level program such as school psychology.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.