Behavior Analysis Graduate Certificate
The Core of the Program: Applied Behavior Analysis Competencies
The University of Cincinnati online Behavior Analysis Graduate Certificate teaches students methods to develop effective interventions to address a wide array of learning and problem behaviors across typically developing populations and disability categories in both clinical and educational settings. Grounded in the ethical and best practices recommended by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board, the program examines the specific and comprehensive use of learning principles, such as operant and respondent learning. It also places emphasis on prevention and early intervention.
- 6 courses, each 15 weeks in duration
- Courses approved by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board as meeting the coursework requirements for eligibility to take the Board Certified Behavior Analyst Examination (additional supervised experiences are required in order to be eligible to sit for the BCBA exam)
- Immediate application of coursework to your current position
- Ability to maintain your current position and income while you earn your degree
- Option to complete the program in 1 or 2 years, depending on the number of classes taken per term
- 100% online; no on-campus residency
- Convenience of 24/7 access to coursework anywhere there is Internet connectivity
Transfer credits are not accepted for this program.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.