Graduate Certificate in Behavior Analysis Admission Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution in one of these areas:
- Applied Behavior Analysis
- Mental health
- Social work
- Social science
- Other (considered for admission on a case-by-case basis)
Note: Although we require only a bachelor’s degree for entry into the Graduate Certificate in Behavior Analysis program, we recommend that you have already earned or are working toward a master’s degree if you plan on earning the Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) credential.
- Applicants must have a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent) in their undergraduate and graduate-level work from a regionally accredited degree-granting institution for full admission.
NOTE: Preference is given to individuals who currently work in an environment where skills in behavior analysis are used, valued, and supported.
- Completed University of Cincinnati Graduate School online application
- Official transcripts from each institution attended
- At least two letters of recommendation (preferably at least one that speaks to the applicant’s academic skills)
- Professional resume or curriculum vitae
- Brief goal statement describing the applicant’s interest in behavior analysis and professional goals
- Pre-registration packet
English proficiency must be demonstrated by one of the following:
- Minimum TOEFL scores:
- Paper: 580
- Computer: 237
- Internet: 92
- Minimum IELTS score: 6.5 overall ban score
- Minimum PTE score: 47
- Completion of a bachelor’s degree at an English-speaking college/university
- Completion of Level 112 of English instruction at an ELS Language Center
Transfer credits are not accepted for this program.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.